The services we provide can be broadly categorized below. If, however, you find that what you need is not described below, please contact us to discuss if and how we may assist. Every client assignment we undertake will be worked on by at least one director.
We invite you to view the portfolio of transactions we have successfully completed. You can view these selected transactions by clicking on the relevant links under the CATEGORIES section.
IPO and listing services
We are a registered nominated adviser of the National Stock Exchange of Australia (NSX) and an approved listing adviser of the Dutch Caribbean Securities Exchange (DCSX). Therefore, our main area of practice is to act as corporate adviser, nominated adviser or listing adviser (as the case may be) for clients seeking to list on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), the NSX or the DCSX. Companies listed or seeking a listing on the NSX or the DCSX must appoint an approved nominated adviser or listing adviser respectively. To date, our IPO and secondary fund-raising practice has raised funds in excess of US$100 million for our clients. We are particularly proud of our role as corporate adviser for the following listings or IPOs:
- Blackgold International Holdings Limited (ASX:BGG) on ASX. BGG is the first privately owned Chinese mining company to list on a western stock exchange. BGG is the third largest IPO on ASX by amount raised in 2011;
- Asaplus Resources Limited (ASX:AJY) on ASX. AJY is the first ever PRC exploration company to be listed on a major stock exchange in the world; and
- SHKL Group Limited (NSX:SKV) on NSX, during which SKV raised A$20,000,000. To date, SKV is the largest IPO of a Chinese company on NSX. SKV has since acquired a substantial stake in NSX.
Mergers, acquisitions, investments and divestment service
We help clients dispose of all or part of their assets or businesses. We also identify suitable acquisition targets for our clients, approach these selected acquisition targets on their behalf, and act as transaction manager to assist clients to complete the disposal or acquisition (as the case may be) quickly and with a minimum fuss. For example, we had acted as:
- corporate adviser to SHKL Group Limited (NSX:SKV) for their acquisition of a substantial stake in the NSX;
- the acquisition by M2L Holdings Limited (NSX:MLH) of a garnet tenement located in Inner Mongolia, China and its subsquent re-listing on the NSX; and
- acted as the transaction manager for a state-owned Shanghai-listed company for their acquisition of a controlling stake in a company listed on the Catalist board of the Singapore Exchange.
We have placed out securities such as shares and convertible loans for companies listed on both the Main Board and the Catalist boards of the Singapore Exchange.
Business support services
We provide comprehensive corporate secretarial services to clients to meet their statutory obligations under the Companies Act and the listing rules of the stock exchange they are listed on. With in-house legal expertise, our corporate secretarial practice serves public company clients as well as private company clients. We also advise listed clients on a broad range of issues such as corporate governance, continuing disclosures, listing compliance, restructuring, major acquisitions and/or corporate actions and secondary fund-raising. Our advisory services clients typically comprise smaller companies listed on the ASX, the NSX and the DCSX.